VICE PRESIDENT AND ATTORNEY
Megan enjoys working with clients of diverse backgrounds to provide guidance and creative solutions to complex family law matters. She has worked in private practice serving family law clients since her graduation from the University of Wisconsin Law School. While Megan’s practice is focused in Dane County and Jefferson County she has also practiced throughout southern Wisconsin. Megan has shown a demonstrated commitment to family law. While at the University of Wisconsin Law School, Megan earned a Family Law Concentration Certificate. As a participant in the Family Court Assistance Project, she gained valuable experience representing clients in divorce, paternity, and post-judgment family law matters. Prior to law school, Megan worked at the Wisconsin Family Justice Clinic in Milwaukee as a student intern providing pro se litigants with procedural information and guidance in completing family law forms. Megan is a native of Sun Prairie and enjoys all that the Madison area has to offer. When she is not working she enjoys spending time with her family and friends, traveling, and Badger sports.
Areas of Practice
- Family law
- Legal separation
- Child support
- Guardian ad Litem
- Property Division
- State Bar of Wisconsin
- Western District of the United States District Court of Wisconsin
- University of Wisconsin Law School, 2011, J.D.
- University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee, 2008, B.A.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- State Bar of Wisconsin (including the family law section)
- Dane County Bar Association
- James F. Doyle Inns of Court
- Association of Family Law Conciliation Courts (AFCC)
Publications & Presentations
- Title of Seminar: GAL Training; Topic Presented: Newly Appointed GALs: What to Expect at Trial; Year(s) of presentation: 2021
- Title of Seminar: Build Your Practice: Handling a Basic Divorce; Topic Presented: Trial Preparation; Year(s) of presentation: 2021, 2018, 2015
- Title of Seminar: Build Your Practice: Handling a Basic Divorce; Topic Presented: Getting Started: Discovery; Year(s) of presentation: 2021, 2018
- Title of Seminar: GAL Training; Topic Presented: Your First Case as a Guardian ad Litem; Year(s) of presentation: 2019
Ratings & Reviews
When it comes to your future and your children you look for quality and experience and with Megan you will get that. I found cheaper options but in this industry and with your children you don’t want cheap, you want GOOD. While each case ...
Ginger and her supporting staff is the real deal. She responds, comforts you and makes sure you know she's working on the case. Ginger is very particular and provides a wonderful experience and reassures that you and your children are numbe...
She cares a lot about her clients are has great service! I’d recommend her services to anyone in the area
Megan showed compassion when addressing my needs and also the needs of my children. She was also prompted in returning my calls. She cares for her clients and fights for them. I was very happy with the results. She was fantastic! Great atto...
We are so happy we hired Megan for our custody case. She was well prepared, organized, and openly communicated what to expect. Megan is very informed and knowledgeable regarding the law and showed that during our trial. Whenever we had a qu...