Madison Family Law Attorneys Help Clients Overcome Problems
Established Wisconsin firm handles divorce and parenting matters
At Your Family Law Center in Madison and Jefferson, kids come first. Whether our clients are going through a divorce, dealing with a child support conflict, or looking to adopt, we provide effective, understanding legal representation committed to reducing the trauma for children whose families are in crisis or transition. With 30 combined years of legal experience, our attorneys understand how to find lasting solutions tailored to each client’s needs and values. We work diligently to achieve a positive result while reducing the stress and cost wherever possible. This means that our firm is often able to secure a fair outcome through negotiation or mediation, but we are always prepared to litigate when it is in your best interests. Don’t wait to get the help that you and your children need. We are here to give you comprehensive legal guidance.
Accomplished lawyers ease your emotional and financial burdens
Our firm offers competent and compassionate guidance for clients in family law matters including adoption, child support, divorce, grandparents’ rights, guardianship, paternity, placement, restraining orders, and surrogacy. Whatever type of domestic concern you have, you can depend upon our:
- Community reputation — Former clients and professional colleagues have praised the positive impact we have made on the people we represent. Attorney Ginger Murray has earned an AV® Preeminent™ Peer Review Rating by Martindale-Hubbell®, a recognition of her legal ability and ethics by attorneys familiar with her work.
- Skilled representation — We are experienced advocates who seek new and innovative ways to help families in need. As part of this commitment, attorneys Ginger Murray and Megan Corning recently participated in the World Congress on Family Law and Human Rights, held in Dublin, Ireland.
- Caring counsel — The way your family law case is handled will have a significant effect on you and your loved ones for years to come. Our firm looks beyond the legal process in pursuit of a lasting resolution that preserves your well-being.
As you can tell from our name, our focus is on you and your family.
Knowledgeable advocates advise on a full range of household issues
In the Dane County area and other parts of Wisconsin, we provide advice and advocacy to clients for a range of family law concerns:
- Divorce — Going through a divorce is never easy, but we can develop a plan to help you emerge from your marriage with a solid foundation.
- Child custody — We work to establish child custody arrangements that truly are in the best interests of your children.
- Maintenance — Also known as alimony, maintenance can be a highly contentious issue in a divorce. Our lawyers will explain the relevant standards and guide you toward a fair resolution.
- Mediation — In many cases, mediation benefits divorcing couples who wish to resolve their differences without the hassle and expense associated with litigation. We are skilled negotiators who are well versed in this alternative dispute resolution method that allows you to have a say in the final result.
We also assist clients with prenuptial agreements and help them add to their families through adoption or surrogacy. No matter how difficult or complex your legal challenge might seem, we will deliver the counsel you need to protect your rights and prepare you for life changes.
Contact a dedicated Wisconsin family law attorney
Your Family Law Center represents Wisconsin clients in divorces, custody disputes and other domestic matters. We do not accept any cases other than family law matters. To schedule a consultation, call us at 608-504-2448 or contact us online. Our main office is in Madison, but we also have a Jefferson location where we meet clients (by appointment only). Additionally, we travel throughout the state.