Your Family Law Center
Family Law is All We Do!
At Your Family Law Center kids come first! With offices in Madison and Jefferson, and the experience of representing families throughout the state, we are willing and able to help clients throughout Wisconsin in their family law matters. Whether our clients are preparing for a divorce or legal separation; facing a motion to modify custody, placement, child support or maintenance; looking to adopt a stepchild; being brought to court for a paternity case; seeking an experienced mediator, guardian ad litem, or Parent Coordinator; or looking for guardianship of a minor, we provide effective and compassionate legal representation which is committed to reducing the trauma for children whose families are in crisis or transition. With over 35 combined years of legal experience, our attorneys understand how to find solutions tailored to each client’s needs and values. We work diligently to achieve a positive result while reducing the stress and cost of the case whenever possible. Often our experienced and reputable family law attorneys are able to secure a fair and dignified outcome through settlement negotiations or mediation, allowing clients to stay in control of the outcome of their case. When alternative dispute resolutions such as mediation and/or arbitration are not appropriate or successful for our clients, we welcome the chance to utilize our litigation skills in the court room. Don’t wait to get the help that you and your children need. We are here to give you comprehensive legal guidance in hopes of a successful mutually agreed upon solution, or… when needed… lead you through the litigation of a contested case.
EXPERIENCED FAMILY LAWYERS GIVE YOU THE CONFIDENCE YOU NEED AND EASE YOUR CONCERNS
Our lawyers offer competent and compassionate guidance for clients in family law matters, including: adoption (stepparent), child support, divorce, guardianship, legal separation, maintenance, mediation, paternity, placement and mediation. Whatever type of family law matter you have, you can depend upon our:
- Community reputation — Former clients and professional colleagues have praised the positive impact we made for the people (client’s and children’s best interest) we represent. Attorney Ginger Murray has earned an AV® Preeminent™ Peer Review Rating by Martindale-Hubbell®, which is the highest rating available, as a recognition of her legal ability and ethics by attorneys and court officials familiar with her work.
- Skilled representation — We are experienced advocates who seek new and innovative ways to help families in need. As part of this commitment, Attorneys Ginger Murray and Megan Corning were delegated at the World Congress on Family Law and Human Rights, held in Dublin, Ireland. As founding members of the Wisconsin chapter of the AFCC (Association of Family and Conciliatory Courts), in 2019 Ginger and Megan attended the 2019 AFCC International Conference on Ethics: Duties and Dilemmas in Family Law (in Sydney Australia).
- Caring counsel — The way your family law case is handled will have a significant effect on you and your loved ones for years to come. The attorneys at Your Family Law Center have dedicated their careers to focusing solely on family law matters. Our firm looks beyond the legal process in pursuit of a lasting resolution that protects your children and your assets, and promotes your well-being.
As you can tell from our name, at Your Family Law Center, our focus is on you and your family!
KNOWLEDGEABLE ADVOCATES ADVISE ON A FULL RANGE OF FAMILY LAW MATTERS
Whether your case is in Dane or Jefferson Counties (where we have offices) or in another WI County, we are prepared to provide advice and advocacy to clients for a range of family law concerns, including:
- Divorce/Legal Separation — Leaving your spouse is never easy, but we can develop a plan tailored to your needs to help you emerge from your marriage with a solid foundation.
- Child custody and placement — We work to establish child custody and placement arrangements that truly are in the best interests of your children.
- Maintenance — Formerly known as alimony, maintenance can be a highly contentious issue in a divorce. This is one area of family law with wide-ranging results that calls for strong advocacy to get your best results. Our experienced lawyers will explain the relevant standards and guide you toward a fair resolution, taking into consideration your short and long terms goals.
- Mediation — In many cases, mediation can lead to a successful result, which remains within the client’s control. Mediated agreements reduce the emotional and financial costs of the case, and avoid airing your family law matter in the court room. Attorney Murray serves as a mediator and all our attorneys are skilled negotiators who are well versed in this alternative dispute resolution method that allows you to have a say in the final result.
We also assist clients with many other family law matters, including: child support, guardianship, paternity, prenuptial agreements and stepparent adoptions. No matter how difficult or complex your family case might seem, we are ready to deliver the counsel you need to present what’s best for your children’s interest, protect your rights and prepare you for the upcoming life changes.
Contact a Dedicated Wisconsin Family Law Attorney
Your Family Law Center: Family Law is all we do! Our attorneys represent Wisconsin clients in divorces, custody disputes and other family law matters. To schedule a consultation, call us at 608-504-2448 or contact us online. Our main office is in Madison. We also have an office in Jefferson. Additionally, we represent clients in family law matters throughout the state.